Friday, September 24, 2010

{PG-13} {ON-GOING} Grace ~ Chapter One

Fan Fic Poster // ♥Ehye-fish♥ @ SFI

CHAPTER ONE

***

The storm was getting worse as Seung Ho walked home from the convenient store.
He knew if he didn't go out to get a late night snack for his roommate, Mir would nag him all night because of it. The boy never had enough to eat, his appetite was endless. He laughed to himself at the thought of his dongsaeng shoving food in his mouth. Besides, the trip wasn't a total loss. Seung Ho had been craving a bottle of Soju all day. He stopped in the alley along the way to his house and pulled out a bottle of Soju from the plastic bag. He leaned up against the brick wall while he twisted the cap off with a bottle opener and chugged the liquid like he hadn't tasted a drop of water in ages. Raindrops began to fall as thunder roared and lighting cracked through the sky. He pulled the hood of his black hoodie over his head to block the rain from touching his spiked up hair. As he put the empty bottle back in the bag he heard moans coming from farther down the alley. He walked curiously as the moans became louder. He was in astonishment at what he saw; a woman lying there half conscious. Her white dress was drenched by the rain making it cling to her body and it was covered with black soot stains from the pavement. "Yah!" he yelled running up to her, throwing the forgotten plastic bag to the side. He pulled the hood down off his head and bent down on his knees. "Wake up!" he yelled shaking her shoulders. "Yah!" he yelled in a panic. She squinted her eyes before she slowly opened them then, she lifted up looking around.

(Grace's POV)
Ice cold raindrops hit my face, slowly waking me up. I could barely move, my body was so sore from lying on a hard surface. "Yah!" I heard a loud shout and felt someone shaking my shoulders. I squinted my eyes at the pain that it sent down my body. I slowly opened my eyes to see him hovering over me, despite the pain, I lifted up and looked around. I had no idea where I was. "Who are you?" I asked.
"Seung Ho." he replied as he let out a breath of relief, "You?"
"Grace." I replied with a smile.

"What are you doing in the middle of an alley, at this time of night?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders, how could I answer that when I didn?t know why I was in this 'exact' location. "What about you? Aren't you here as well?" I replied in confusion as I looked up to meet his gaze. I was taken aback. I couldn?t believe what was before my eyes. A handsome young man, black hair spiked up, smoky eyes that you could get lost in and luscious light pink lips. My stomach started to feel weird and I became bashful. I looked away from him as quick as I could. My arms began to shake due to the coldness of the raindrops.
"Are you cold?" he said in a worried voice as he unzipped his hoodie and slid it off his arms. Underneath the hoodie he wore a plan white t shirt that began to form over his muscular build. I averted my gaze away from his chest before he noticed me ogling at him. Seung Ho wrapped it around my shoulders. I could feel the warmth he left on it as soon as it touched my skin. "Are you hungry?" he asked as he reached for a black plastic bag. "Ice cream." he said with a huge smile as he handed me an ice cream cone covered in a pink wrapper. "Wah..." I whispered. Even though I was freezing, the taste and texture of the frozen ice cream was amazing. "Want a lick?" I asked and pointed it in his direction. "I'm fine." he replied with a laugh, his face was turning red. That feeling was returning to my stomach. Again, I wasn't sure why...

"Where do you live?" he replied, "Ah...you don't have to answer that. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to walk you home. I didn't mean to be so blunt." he laughed. Seung Ho's smile was truly beautiful. I've never seen anything like it in all my life. "Oh..." I laughed, "I just arrived in town, I don't have anywhere to stay..." I sighed in regret. "I'm sorry to hear that." he looked down at the ground. I could tell he was feeling sorry for me. "Oh!" he replied in a bright tone, "The place right beside mine is up for rent. If you want to stay there." he replied happily. "Really? Ah I don't have any money to pay for it." I laughed. "You can stay at my place until you save up enough money, you know, if you want." his face became red and his laugh reappeared. "Really? Thank you, but may I ask why you're offering? You don't even know me..." I laughed. "I can't just leave you here, where are you going to go? Come on." he stood up and put his arm around my shoulders to help me onto my feet. "Owww.." I whimpered as my feet touched the ground. My legs were shaking and I lost my balance for a second which caused me to drop the ice cream out of my hand. My upper body fell against his. I stood there with my face against his chest, unable to move an inch. His arms were behind my back in a hugging motion, but five inches from touching me. "Did I hurt you?" he asked. "N-No...my body is just sore." I tried to force a smile, but failed. "Are you able to walk?" he said slowly pushing me up to stand without his support. "I don't think so..." I said pushing a few strands of hair behind my ears and looking at my bare feet. "Mmm." he mumbled. He put one arm around my shoulders and the other under my knees. Following that he pulled me up in his arms. I placed my left arm around his neck and my right arm on his chest. I couldn't believe what was happening! I never expected a guy to carry me like this and through the rain. Why was he being so nice to me?