Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{PG-13} {ONGOING} Teach Me

Poster Credit // Julia.~ @ SFI

INDEX

CHARACTER LIST
Ham Eun Jung (Eun Jung of T-ARA)
Park Sun Young (Hyo Min of T-ARA)
Jeon Bo Ram (Boram of T-ARA)
Han Jae Joon (Jae Joong of DBSK)
Choi Young Hak (Kan of F.CUZ)
Shin Ye Jin (Ye Jin of F.CUZ)
Lee Chang Sun (Lee Joon of MBLAQ)

TEASER
She stopped in her tracks and looked up to the sky. Oh Kan, if only we could be together...she thought as she clutched on to her back pack straps. She put a hand in front of her eyes to block the golden rays from her face. What am I thinking? There is only one way we can be together...those words echoed in her mind.

I averted my gaze away for the sky to the rooftop of the school. Only one way I reminded myself.

OST
***coming soon***